The dietetic internship program participates in a computer matching process. The steps to apply to the program are as follows:
1. Complete Digital Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) application by February 15th. For how to apply to DICAS, refer to https://portal.dicas.org.
The following information must be included in DICAS:
- Why did you choose dietetics? What sets you apart from other applicants?
- What are your short and long term goals and strategies for achieving them?
- What strengths will you bring to the program and what areas will challenge you?
- How have your past experiences made you prepared for an internship?
- Who has impacted your life the most? How or in what way?
- What characteristics of the University have drawn you to this internship?
2. $40.00 non-refundable application fee. Attach check or money order to this cover sheet. Mail and make payable to the MSNS-DI Program, 7443 Picardy Avenue, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808. Check must be postmarked by February 15th to be included for consideration.
3. Video addressing interview questions emailed to Rachel.Fournet@ololcollege.edu
4. Register with D&D Digital Computer on-line Dietetic Internship matching services for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. On how to register with D&D Digital, refer to www.dnddigital.com.
If a student matches with DICAS to the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University DI program, the student automatically gains entrance into the MSNS graduate program.
Completion of the MSNS is required, even if an intern has already earned a master’s degree