MSNS Graduate Program Application Instructions
Your application will be reviewed when all required documentation is received in the Admissions Office. Partially completed applications will not be processed.
To be considered for enrollment in graduate courses offered by Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University, the following information is required:
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, sent to Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University, Office of Admission, 5414 Brittany Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70808
- An overall grade point average of 2.75 in undergraduate coursework
- Minimum combined graduate record examination (GRE) score of 290
- Professional letter addressing goals, strengths, experiences, and interest
- Immunization records
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee. Check or money order mailed and payable to Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University, Office of Admission, 5414 Brittany Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70808
- Checklist (Click here to view the checklist)
- Applications are due on or before July 15th for August classes and on or before November 15th for January classes.
For questions, please call the Director of Admissions: (225) 214-1947