- Fall 2012-January 15, 2012
- Spring 2014- July 15, 2013
- Fall 2015- January 15, 2015
Applicants to fast track BSN programs should meet the following admission criteria:
- Have an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Be accepted for full admission to OLOL College.
- Be in good academic standing at OLOL College.
- Have completed the following courses with a grade of "C" or better: WRIT 1310; WRIT 1311; MATH 1315; MATH 2315; BIOL 2310; BIOL 2310L; CHEM 1310; PSYC 1310; BIOL 2311; BIOL 2311L; BIOL 2320; BIOL 2325; BIOL 2325L; PSYC 2330; RELS 1310/2310; Fine arts elective; Humanities elective; Arts and Science Elective; Arts and Science elective (3000 level or above); SOCI 1310; COMM 1310.
- Have earned a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on arts and sciences courses in the BSN curriculum
- Be in good academic standing from any previously admitted nursing program(s); A letter of good standing should be submitted in support of the application, and mailed to the Office of Admissions at the time of application