- Fall 2015-January 15, 2015
- Fall 2017- January 15, 2017
- Fall 2019- January 15, 2019
Applicants to the fast-track BSN programs should meet the following admission criteria:
- Have an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Be accepted for full admission to OLOL College.
- Be in good academic standing at OLOL College.
- Have completed the following courses with a grade of "C" or better: WRIT 1310; WRIT 1311; MATH 1315; MATH 2315; BIOL 2310; BIOL 2310L; CHEM 1310; PSYC 1310; BIOL 2311; BIOL 2311L; BIOL 2320; BIOL 2325; BIOL 2325L; PSYC 2330; RELS 1310/2310; NURS 1730; 3 hours of Fine arts elective; 6 hours of Humanities elective; 6 hours of Arts and Science Elective; 3 hours of Arts and Science elective (3000 level or above); and COMM 1310.
- Have earned a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on arts and sciences courses in the BSN curriculum
- Be in good academic standing from any previously admitted nursing program(s); A letter of good standing should be submitted in support of the application, and mailed to the Office of Admissions at the time of application