- July 15- Spring semester
- January 15- Fall semester
Applicants to the LPN-BSN Program should meet the following criteria for admission:
- Current LPN licensure at the time of application and admission.
- Be accepted for full admission to OLOL College.
- Be in good academic standing at OLOL College.
- Have completed nine credit hours at OLOL College.
- Have earned a grade point average of 2.75 or higher on arts and sciences courses in the nursing curriculum.
- Have earned a grade of C or better in the non-nursing courses in the BSN curriculum.
- Have achieved a cumulative score of 75% or higher on the HESI Admission Assessment (A2). The HESI A2 must include all modules (Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology. Learning Styles, and Personality Profile) and must have been taken within the last five years.
Successful completion of the following required arts and science courses with a grade of "C" or better:
- Introduction to College Education (ACSM 1110)
- College Writing (WRIT 1310)
- College Writing II (WRIT 1311)
- College Algebra (MATH 1315)
- General Statistics (MATH 2315)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I and Lab (BIOL 2310 and BIOL 2310L)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II and Lab (BIOL 2311 and BIOL 2311L)
- Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (BIOL 2320)
- Fundamentals of Microbiology and Lab (BIOL 2325 and 2325L)
- Chemical Fundamentals (CHEM 1310)
- Introductory Psychology (PSYC 1310)
- Psychology Across the Life Span (PSYC 2330)
- Religious Studies (RELS 1310 / 2310)