Minimum Admission Requirements
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited US College or University.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) completed within the previous five years
- Recommended six (6) months of hands on clinical experience.
- Recommended shadowing of at least three (3) professional physician assistants, with documentation.
- Students must meet all technical standards in order to be enrolled in, and progress through, the PA Program (see PA Program Goals).
- Successful completion of all pre-requisite courses with a grade of "C" better or the equivalents by August 15 from a regionally accredited, U.S. college or university:
- Anatomy and Physiology I (course & lab) or (1 Anatomy course & lab)
- Anatomy and Physiology II (course & lab) or (1 Human Physiology course & lab)
- Organic Chemistry
- Biochemistry (3000 level course or higher) or Organic Chemistry II
- Medical Terminology
The following list of items will receive consideration during the PA program application process:
- Years in health care
- PA shadowing
- Certified/military health care worker
- Licensed health care worker
- Previous military experience
- Our Lady of Lake graduate
- Previous Our Lady of the Lake PA program applicant
- Early application: application is completed and all supporting documents are received prior to June 30.