Minimum Admission Requirements
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited US College or University.
- Earned a grade of C or better in the pre-requisite courses from a regionally accredited U.S. college or University.
- Anatomy and Physiology I (course & lab) or (1 Anatomy course & lab)
- Anatomy and Physiology II (course & lab) or (1 Human Physiology course & lab)
- Organic Chemistry
- Biochemistry (3000 level course or higher) or Organic Chemistry II
- Medical Terminology
- Completed the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) within the last five years.
- Direct patient contact experience (a minimum of 6 months preferred)
- Recommended shadowing of at least three (3) professional physician assistants, with documentation.
- Students must meet all technical standards in order to be enrolled in, and progress through the PA program.
The following list of items will receive consideration during the PA program application process:
- Years in health care
- PA shadowing
- Certified/military health care worker
- Licensed health care worker
- Previous military experience
- Our Lady of Lake graduate
- Previous Our Lady of the Lake PA program applicant
- Early application: application is completed and all supporting documents are received prior to June 30.