Students who choose to pursue admission to the Respiratory Therapy program must:
- complete all prerequisites by the end of the fall semester preceding the clinical phase;
- earn a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 in all college coursework attempted;
- earn a minimum of ‘C" or better (GPA of 2.5) in prerequisite courses;
- submit a complete application to the Respiratory Therapy program by September 15th;
- meet with an advisor who is a member of the Respiratory Therapy faculty.
A student who meets selection criteria is not guaranteed admission to the clinical phase of the Respiratory Therapy program. Selection is competitive and is limited due to faculty and clinical resources available. Qualification does not assure selection. Students will be notified by letter. Applicants who are not selected must re-apply the following year.
- Mimimum 2.0 GPA on all College coursework; 2.5 GPA on all pre-requisite coursework
- Completion of pre-requisite courses (semesters 1-4) in the Respiratory Therapy curriculum with a grade of "C" or better.