These requirements are mandatory for all Wet Lab students and faculty to prevent accidental exposure of eyes and most of the skin in the event of a spill or explosion in the lab.
- Safety Glasses
- Lab Coats (worn buttoned)
- Long pants, preferably jeans, slacks or OLOLC scrubs for those students in clinical programs; no shorts, Capri's or short skirts.
- Closed-toe-shoes, preferably leather tennis shoes worn with socks.
- Hair longer than shoulder length should be pulled up in a clip or ponytail.
- Excessive jewelry is not permitted, including dangling earrings or necklaces, heavy chains, noisy bracelets, or large rings
Individual instructors are responsible to enforce this policy.